Wednesday September 9, 2020
September 9, 2020
1. Write John 17:17 three times.
2. Read Ephesians 6.
3. Write down your action steps to your takeaways from Sunday’s sermon. What actions do you have to put in place because of what you heard from the Lord?
4. Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Discuss the concept of “putting on” the armor of God.
What does the armor of God protect you from?
5. Ephesians 6:13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
What are you to do with the armor of God in Ephesians 6:13?
Discuss what taking up the armor of God does for you.
6. Ephesians 6:11 says put on the armor of God, Ephesians 6:13 says take up the armor of God, what does verse 12 say and how do all three verses work together?
7. The very first word in verse 14 says STAND. Discuss this word as it pertains to the armor of God.
Leave a Reply.