August 18, 2020
2 Chronicles 1-4
1. Write Hebrews 12:1 from memory.
2. Read John 17.
3. Write down your take-a-ways from Sunday’s message.
4. Read John 17:6-19. Why do you think Jesus said, I pray for them, I do not pray for the world?
5. How is Jesus glorified? Now think about this a minute, your life must glorify Jesus Christ. What about you does not glorify Jesus? Don’t dance around this question, answer it with truth, write it down on paper, read it regularly.
6. Who kept the disciples centered on God?
7. What does Jesus pray the disciples would have? Discuss your answer and use additional scripture.
Loving Jesus With All I Got