July 30, 2020
1. Write Matthew 5:16 five times.
2. Read Hebrews 12:1-11.
3. Now I want you to get real with this how heavy is “worry and anxiety” in your life?
4. Read Hebrews 12:2 “looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.”
3 For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. 4 You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin. 5 And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons:
“My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord,
Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
5. When do you consider Jesus and what He endured, before, during or after you become weary and discouraged? Discuss the importance of timing.
6. What is many times forgotten?
7. Define chastening and rebuke.
Loving Jesus With All I Got