August 29, 2020
1. Write the memory verse. Write the mission statement for theway church.
2. Reflect on this week, what lesson, statement, reading, video etc. had the greatest
impact on you?
3. What are you moved to change because of your time with the Lord this week?
4. What are three take-a-ways from your lessons this week?
5. If you had to take just one point from your preparation this week, what would it
6. List three things that you are currently praying about.
7. Pray for service tomorrow. Be ready to recite the memory verse for this week.
Pray for your pastor. Pray for your church family. Walk worthy of the calling
today! Talk with someone about your preparation this week! Recite the mission
statement of theway church. Write the books of the bible in order.
Answers to Fun Friday:
2. Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Malachi.
3. Ps. 20:1-4.
4. Two thousand cubits or about three thousand feet, a little more than half a
5. Eve; Gen. 3:20.
6. Abraham, Caleb, and David; the last name made it his first capital.
8. The boy Samuel; 1 Sam. 3:8-10.
9. Xerxes (Ahasuerus); Esth. 1:22.
10. Bringing to Christ his brother, Simon Peter; John 1:40, 41.
11. Nehemiah (6:3).
12. His wife and his three sons and their wives, and one each of every living creature. A male and a female; Gen. 6:18-20.
13. Nathanael; John 1:47.
14. Paul; “The law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ”; Gal. 3:24.
15. Because it was celebrated fifty days after the beginning of barley harvest and marked the close of the grain of harvest.
16. “Bodily exercises profiteth little”; 1 Tim. 4:8.
17. The turning of water into wine, at Cana of Galilee; John 2:1-11.
18. “Thou shall not kill”; Ex. 20:13.
19. The early Christians; Acts 2:44.
20. No such Book as Ahaziah; 3 John has only one chapter; we have only two epistles of Peter.
21. Twice, at the beginning and the end of his ministry; John 2:13-17; Luke 19:45, 46.
22. “And sharper than any two-edged sword”; Heb. 4:12.
23. Two; it is Psalm 117.
24. He was a prisoner on the isle of Patmos off the coast of Asia Minor.
25. Probably the miraculous ability to speak in languages before unknown to the speakers; Acts 2:4-8.