July 31, 2020
1. Write Matthew 5:16 five times.
2. Read Hebrews 12:1-11.
3. List the books of the New Testament.
4. List the books of the Old Testament.
5. List the twelve tribes of Israel.
6. List the 12 disciples? Who replaced Judas Iscariot?
7. Answer the following:
26. What did Christ, hanging on the cross, do for his mother?
27. What New Testament City was named after the prophet Nahum?
28. What and where is Shushan (Susa)?
29. To whom was the promise made, “The LORD thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest”?
30. Who was Timothy?
31. What Bible Book has for its subtitle, ‘The Preacher?
32. What is the world’s most famous poem?
33. Who spoke of, “the foolishness of preaching”?
34. What was “the city of palm trees”?
35. Who wrote, “Rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord
36. What is the New Testament form of Jonah?
37. Where is the famous account of the industry of ant?
38. Who are said to be “ministering spirits”?
39. What was the ancient name of Bethel?
40. Who were the magi?
41. Finish the quotation, “Cease to do evil…” Who wrote it?
42. What Greek convert did Paul once take with him to Jerusalem?
43. What Book describes the siege and fall of Jerusalem?
44. What was it that two cows without drivers brought back to the Israelites?
45. What form did the Holy Spirit take at Christ’s baptism?
46. Who was the mother of Solomon?
47. What New Testament character was a Nazirite?
48. Who was the great prophet of David’s time?
49. Who is spoken of as “the faithful witness”?
50. For what is Anathoth most noted?
Loving Jesus With All I Got