September 2, 2020
1. Write John 17:17 five times.
2. Read Matthew 7.
3. Write down your takeaways from Sunday’s message. Please write it down and email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. I would say that there are four people that represented in Matthew 7:1-6. Four individuals you must discern the actions and intent of if you are to follow Christ. Read the scripture and list them.
5. What makes someone fall into the category of a dog or swine?
6. What does removing the plank from your own eye enable?
7. Define hypocrite.
Loving Jesus With All I Got