Wednesday October 21, 2020
1. Write Isaiah 45:23 from memory.
2. Read 2 Timothy 2:2.
2 Timothy 2:4-7
4 No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier. 5 And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules. 6 The hardworking farmer must be first to partake of the crops. 7 Consider what I say, and may the Lord give you understanding in all things
3. Define engaged.
4. What does Paul say we are engaged in? How are we engaged? Discuss how a Christian is engaged in warfare?
5. After Paul uses the example of war he then uses the example of _____________.
How must one compete?
6. Discuss how a farmer is hardworking and then make spiritual application to who Paul is addressing and what he is teaching.
7. Read 2 Timothy 2, make a list of points to discuss, (underline highlight or circle the points to discuss: Complete verses 20-26 today.
Leave a Reply.