August 12, 2020
1 Chronicles 1-10
1. Write Hebrews 12:1 three times.
2. Read John 17, outline the chapter.
3. Write down your takeaways from Sunday’s message. Please write it down and email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Read John 17. In verses 1-5, who does Jesus pray for? How often do you pray for yourself? Do you find it difficult to pray for yourself? Why? What do you typically pray for yourself? What did Jesus pray for regarding Himself?
5. Who does Jesus pray for after He prayed for Himself? Write a prayer for those you are discipling. Pray it over them. (list those whom you disciple)
6. List what Jesus prayed for His disciples.
7. So today we learned that Jesus prayed for himself and his disciples. We will learn more tomorrow. For the rest of the day I want you to think about those around you who need your prayers. Think about their specific needs. Think about what you have already done for them and ask Jesus to multiply your efforts.
The last thing I want you to do today is write a prayer for Keith Ingram. All of you have been touched by his smile and joy as he greets you all as you enter the church. Today my friend is in a major battle with encephalitis caused by his bout with the corona virus. He is having muscle tremors that majorly affect him. Doctors have said it will go away, could be days, weeks or possibility months. I just believe that if we will collectively cry out to God He will heal Keith and the tremors will disappear quickly. Will you please lift up Keith today. Also pray for Susan and the entire family. May love abound in your heart and your prayers reflect such love.
Loving Jesus With All I Got