Isaiah 37-39; Psalm 76
1. Write Ezekiel 37:3 three times. Pray for Israel today.
2. Read Psalm 139.
3. Psalm 139:3 You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways.
How should this verse effect your prayer life?
4. Psalm 139:17-18 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them! 18 If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You.
How should this verse effect your thoughts regarding how Jesus views your day to day life?
5. What do you find most difficult about Psalm 139.
6. Now read Psalm 139:23-24. Discuss the courage it takes to actually pray this prayer.
7. Continue to work on your verse by verse commentary.