September 29, 2020
1. Write Isaiah 45:23 five times.
2. Read Matthew 7.
3. Write down your action steps to your takeaways from Sunday’s sermon. What actions do you have to put in place because of what you heard from the Lord?
4. Read Matthew 7:24 “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.” Circle the first word in this verse. What is it telling you to do?
5. As you go back and examine some of the therefores that verse 7:24 points you to write them down.
6. What are we to do regarding the sayings of Jesus?
7. How important is the word “and” in the first part of verse 7:24? Discuss.
Loving Jesus With All I Got