Tuesday September 22, 2020
September 22, 2020
1. Write John 17:17 from memory.
2. Read Psalm 141.
3. Write down your action steps to your takeaways from Sunday’s sermon. What actions do you have to put in place because of what you heard from the Lord?
4. Read Proverbs 9:8; 19:25; 27:6; 27:17. How do these verses support Psalm 141?
5. Define rebuke.
6. Discuss how one can refuse rebuke. There are several ways.
7. What is the shift back to at the end of verse 5? Do you have those in your life that influence you to wickedness? Define wickedness. Why are you letting them influence your life? Read Luke 6:45.What should one expect from the wicked?
Leave a Reply.