Tuesday September 15, 2020
September 15, 2020
1. Write John 17:17 three times.
2. Read Psalm 141.
3. Write down your action steps to your takeaways from Sunday’s sermon. What actions do you have to put in place because of what you heard from the Lord?
4. Who wrote Psalm 141?
5. David says I cry out to you, when a parent hears a child cry they hear more than the cry. They hear the words of the cry. They understand the needs of the child through the cry. Expand on this statement and the spiritual application of this as it applies to Psalm 141 and the concept in the general throughout the Bible to crying out.
6. David speaks of his posture in the midst of his prayer. Discuss the lifting of his hands and what that signifies.
7. For incense to work you have to burn it. I want to connect the scripture you read throughout the Bible about your prayers and prayer in general being as incense to God. Are your prayers on fire? Define the word fervent. Look up the verse in James regarding fervent and then discuss prayer from the concept that it has to be on fire.
Leave a Reply.