September 1, 2020
1. Write John 17:17 five times.
2. Read Matthew 7.
3. Write down your take-a-ways from Sunday’s message.
4. What is the end result of the plank and the spec in Matthew 7:5?
5. Read Matthew 7:6. Why does this scripture follow a discussion about removing the plank from your eye and the spec from your brother’s eye?
6. What happens to you when you give what is Holy to dogs and cast your pearls to swine?
7. Matthew 7:6 is a difficult scripture; however, regardless of its difficulty it must be obeyed. How do you navigate through these waters? How do we know what to do?