August 8, 2020
1. Write the memory verse. Write the mission statement for theway church.
2. Reflect on this week, what lesson, statement, reading, video etc. had the greatest
impact on you?
3. What are you moved to change because of your time with the Lord this week?
4. What are three take-a-ways from your lessons this week?
5. If you had to take just one point from your preparation this week, what would it
6. List three things that you are currently praying about.
7. Pray for service tomorrow. Be ready to recite the memory verse for this week.
Pray for your pastor. Pray for your church family. Walk worthy of the calling
today! Talk with someone about your preparation this week! Recite the mission
statement of theway church. Write the books of the bible in order.
Answers for Fun Friday:
1. “The Glory of God,” “his handiwork”; Ps. 19:1.
2. Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, Laodicea.
3. Ezekiel; see Ezek. 1:1. Daniel; see Dan.1:1-6.
4. The creation of the first woman; Gen. 2:20-24.
7. Christ, to His apostles; Acts 1:8.
8. The Levites; Num.3: 44, 45.
9. Evil Sons of Eli; 1 Sam. 2:12-17.
10. Enoch. Gen. 5:4.
11. 2 John.
12. One of the Egyptian treasure cities built by the Hebrew captives; Ex. 1 :11.
13. Some animal or bird entirely consumed upon the altar.
15. The star of Bethlehem; Matt. 2:1, 2.
16. They made them live outside the camp; later, outside the towns or cities; Num.
17. Three times: at his baptism, Mark 1:11; at his transfiguration, Luke 9:35; and
when the Greeks sought him in the temple, John 12:28.
18. Queen of Xerxes, whom he deposed; Esth. 1:9-12.
19. John the Baptist; Luke 1:17.
20. Caleb and Joshua, because they alone had faith to believe God’s word that they
could conquer Canaan; Deut. 1:35-38.
21. The archangel Gabriel; Luke 1:19. 26, etc. The Archangel Michael; Rev. 12:7, etc.
22. The room of the Lord’s Supper (Mark 22:12) and of the assembling of the
disciples after the ascension (Acts 1:13).
23. “The world and they that dwell therein”; Ps. 24:1.
24. Because she sheltered the two spies whom Joshua sent into Jericho; Josh. 2:1-14.
25. Andrew and Philip; John 1:40, 41, 45. Doubtless also John, who brought his
Loving Jesus With All I Got