Monday August 24, 2020
August 24, 2020
2 Chronicles 25-27
1. Write Hebrews 12:1 from memory.
2. Read John 17.
3. Write down your take-a-ways from the sermon on Sunday.
4. Who does Jesus pray for after his disciples?
20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; 21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me. 26 And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”
5. How will people come to believe in Jesus?
6. What is Jesus praying for in John 17:21-23?
7. What does Jesus pray will be in all believers?
Leave a Reply.