September 4, 2020
1. Write John 17:17 five times.
2. Read Matthew 7.
3. List the books of the New Testament.
4. List the books of the Old Testament.
5. List the twelve tribes of Israel.
6. List the 12 disciples? Who replaced Judas Iscariot?
7. Answer the following:
26. How long a rain made Noah’s flood?
27. Of whom is it said that a sharp two-edged sword went out of his mouth?
28. What were the Urim and Thummim?
29. Where did Moses flee after he had killed the Egyptian?
30. What deliverer of Israelites was left-handed?
31. Of what church is it said that daily additions were made to its membership?
32. What did Solomon choose when the Lord, in a dream, offered him whatever he
33. Who were furthered in their wooing by aiding maidens in drawing water at
34. What did the Israelites erect to commemorate the passing of the Jordan?
35. Of what church was Paul speaking when he said that he determined to know
nothing among them but “Jesus Christ and him crucified”?
36. When two women laid claim to a child, how did Solomon decide between them?
37. Which of the judges won his victory using only an ox goad for a weapon?
38. What did the Passover commemorate?
39. Who succeeded Elijah?
40. Finish the Beatitude: “Blessed are the meek…”
41. What present was once made to David so precious that he at once offered it to the
42. Of whom was the stirring question asked, “Who knoweth whether thou art come
to the kingdom for such a time as this?”
43. Finish the quotation: “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into
the heart of man…”
44. Finish the quotation: “When thou saidst, Seek ye my face…”
45. For what is “The house of Abinadab in the hill” famous?
46. Where did Noah’s ark rest?
47. Complete the proverb: “A false balance is…; but a just weight is …”
48. For what is Mt. Pisgah noted?
49. Finish the saying: “Wisdom excelleth folly, as far as…”
50. Who was hailed as “the chariot of Israel and the horsemen thereof”?
Loving Jesus With All I Got