September 18, 2020
Psalm 101 102
1. Write John 17:17 three times.
2. Read Psalm 141.
3. Find Bethlehem on a map.
4. How long is the Jordan River?
5. List the disciples.
6. Write the books of the Bible in order.
7. Answer the following:
3. Why did Solomon turn away from God when he was old?
4. What is the “chorus” in Psalm 136 which is repeated in every verse?
5. In what city was Jesus brought up as a child?
6. Which female judge described herself as “a mother in Israel”?
7. After the angels had announced the birth of Christ and left the shepherds, what did the shepherds do?
8. According to Peter, what “covers a multitude of sins”?
9. In prison, for whom did Joseph interpret dreams?
10. To what preservative does the Lord compare his disciples?
11. What was Jesus’ first miracle?
12. Who spotted Moses in the Nile placed in an ark of bulrushes?
13. Who was Bathsheba’s first husband?
14. Why were Daniel’s three friends thrown into the fiery furnace?
15. Out of the ten lepers who Jesus healed, how many came back to say thank you?
16. What did Jesus say the sellers had turned his house of prayer into?
17. In the New Jerusalem where are the names of the twelve tribes written?
18. How often was the year of the Lord’s release?
19. Which tribe of Israel looked after the religious aspects of life?
20. Where was Paul when he wrote the letter to Philemon?
21. Who preached, “Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand”?
22. What was the name of James’ and John’s father?
23. What bird did God provide to the Israelites for meat in the wilderness?
24. Who closed the door of Noah’s ark?
25. “Hate stirs up strife”, but what does love cover?
Loving Jesus With All I Got