1 Thessalonians 5
1. Write 2 Timothy 2:3 From memory.
2. Read Luke 17.
Take the following quiz:
1. According to Luke 17:11, Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem when he encountered ten lepers. In what region was he at the time?
2. According to Luke 17:12, where was Jesus when he saw the men with leprosy?
3. Scripture reports the lepers stood at a distance and according to Luke 17:13, they called out in a loud voice. What did they say?
4. According to Luke 17:14, what did Jesus say to the lepers when they called out to him?
5. Scripture reports that after the lepers were healed, one of them came back to give thanks to Jesus. When he came back to Jesus, what was the man doing?
6. Luke 17:16 states the man healed of leprosy threw himself at Jesus' feet and thanked him. What was different about the man from the other lepers.
7. When the one leper came back to thank Jesus, what did Christ say?
8. In Luke 17:18, Jesus makes another statement. What does he say?
9. According to Luke 17:19, what does Jesus tell the man that has made him well?
10. What do we learn about what happened to the other nine?
11. Who was told by God to put his hand in his cloak and when he took it out, it was "leprous, like snow"?
12. Who was struck with leprosy after he/she complained about Moses' Ethiopian wife? (Numbers 12:10)
13. What Syrian army commander was cleansed of leprosy after he followed the instructions of Elisha? (2 Kings 5:1-26)
14. According to 2 Chronicles 26:21, what king had an altercation with no less than eighty priests of the LORD and was afflicted with leprosy until the day he died?
15. According to 2 Kings 5:20-27, what assistant of Elisha was struck with leprosy because of his dishonesty?
16. According to 2 Kings 7:3-8, how many lepers were the first to find out the Syrian army had ended its brutal siege of Samaria?
17. In what book in the Christian Bible does the word 'leprosy' and its various forms (leprous, leper and lepers) appear more often than any other book?
18. According to Matthew 8:2 in the NKJV, a leper came and worshiped Jesus, saying, "Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean." How long did it take for Jesus to cleanse the leper?
19. Scripture tells of Jesus cleansing ten lepers. According to Luke 17:11, where did the mass cleansing take place?
20. Out of the ten lepers cleansed by Jesus in Luke 17, only one returned to give thanks. Where was the thankful leper from?
If you don’t know the answer go find the answer in the Bible and write it down.
Loving Jesus With All I Got