August 7, 2020
1. Write Hebrews 12:1 five times.
2. Read Matthew 13:1-23.
3. List the books of the New Testament.
4. List the books of the Old Testament.
5. List the twelve tribes of Israel.
6. List the 12 disciples? Who replaced Judas Iscariot?
7. Answer the following:
1. Complete the quotation: “The heavens declare…….; and the firmament
2. Name the seven churches of Asia.
3. What great Jewish prophets were captives in Babylonia?
4. What event had to do with Adam’s rib?
5. What is the meaning of iah in the termination of Hebrew names, as Zephaniah,
6. How many Epistles of John in the New Testament?
7. Who said, “Ye shall be witnesses unto me,” and to whom did he say it?
8. What tribe took the place before God of all the Hebrew firstborn?
9. Who were Hophni and Phinehas?
10. Who was the father of Methuselah?
11. What is the shortest Book of the Bible?
12. What was Pithom?
13. What was a burnt offering?
14. What is probably the oldest city in Palestine?
15. What is the chief mention of a star in the Bible?
16. How did the Israelites isolate lepers?
17. How many times in Christ’s life did a voice from heaven testify to him?
18. Who was Vashti?
19. Of what New Testament character was it foretold that he should have “the spirit
and power of Elijah”?
20. What two Israelites alone of their generation were allowed to enter Canaan, and
21. The names of what two archangels are in the Bible?
22. What was “the upper room”?
23. Complete the quotation: “The earth is the Lord’s, and the fullness thereof,”
24. For what deed is Rahab remembered?
25. Who were the first to bring disciples to Jesus?