Sunday School Class
September 6, 2020
RAK CHAZAK, Eric Ludy
Watch the Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhGZ_3yj_HQ
1. Why don’t we have a war cry?
2. What are the principalities and the powers doing to the people?
3. What position are we in?
4. What is the ancient war cry of the Hebrew nations?
5. Define CHAZAK.
6. Why don’t we have CHAZAK today?
7. What must we understand we have?
8. What should happen when you hear CHAZAK?
9. Define AMATS.
10. Who had AMATS in the Bible?
11. We are not just mere men and women of this earth, we are ________________. We have been _________ with a price. We have been _____________ into the body of __________.
12. Further describe AMATS.
13. What did the disciples have after Pentecost?
14. Be strong and of _______ courage.
15. The men and women of God are coming in to take what was ___________.
16. How many empires surrounded Israel on the other side of the Jordan?
17. Even if we die we __________.
18. We obey, God ________.
19. Be not __________ neither be dismayed for the Lord thy God will be with thee withersoever thy go.
20. What is the ancient Israeli war cry?