Sunday School Class
August 30, 2020
The Gospel, Eric Ludy
Watch the Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPIOkdNL-QQ
1. You are a ____________.
2. Who are you a rebel against?
3. Why are you a rebel?
4. Define prevenient grace.
5. What are you in?
6. Who comes in to save you?
7. What does the intercessor do?
8. God ______ for you.
9. Over your prison cell it used to say _________,__________, ___________.
10. Now with Jesus what do the signs read?
11. Most Christians stop with the Good News at the signs being changed, but there is a great deal more to Jesus than the signs over the prison cell changing, explain.
12. ______________ was the avenue through which you can make the escape.
13. Not just the penalty of sin. But Jesus also deals with the ___________ of sin.
14.Test the door, the door to your prison cell is ______________.
15. The _________ is beckoning you into His _____________.
16. Not just the penalty. Not just the problem. But His very _________.
17. Why Has Jesus Christ done this for you?
19. You will be as sheep among ____________. They will ________ you.
20. Not just the penalty. Not just the problem. Not just His presence. Not just the adoption. But you are ___________.
21. Go therefore and make ____________of all men.
22. Not just the penalty. Not just the problem. Not just His presence. Not just the adoption. Not just the ___________.
23. What Jesus is sending you do to do is _________________.
24. If you do it on your own strength, you will _____________.
25. However, Jesus is sending you out to be a _____________.
26. The children of God will not ________________.
27. You are to open your life up to Jesus so His hands become ______hands. His feet become ________feet.
28. Jesus will come into your very body and ____________ your life.
29. If you allow the Lord ___________ _____________ to take over suddenly it all works.
30. Not just the penalty. Not just the problem. Not just His presence. Not just the adoption. Not just the commission. But the actual ____________ of the Holy Spirit.