Sunday School Class
August 23, 2020
The Intercessor, Eric Ludy
Watch the Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RCVp-qeXLA
1. What chapter in Isaiah is referenced in the first part of the video?
2. Define intercessor.
3. What is the enemy looking for?
4. You are a Christian with ___________.
5. Define breaches.
6. He defines a Christian as a man or woman whose walls are repaired, so they can ______________________.
7. Why was Israel blessed?
8. What is God’s pattern?
9. How should we be focused?
10. How are most Christians focused?
11. We are living on the ________instead of the ________________.
12. What is our current condition?
13. How is Jesus described?
14. Jesus is the ________________man.
15. What do we have a tendency to do with the life of Jesus?
16. Jesus is:
17. How did Jesus lead His troops into battle?
18. Jesus still stands for you __________.
19.What is God looking for?
20. Discuss the new mindset.
21. This BATTLE, THIS WAR IS NOT ABOUT YOUR SKIN AND HOW YOU CAN _________ IT.
IT IS ABOUT HOW YOU CAN __________ IT.
22. WE SPEND OUR LIFE FOR His _______________________.
23. Discuss the difference in the attitude of sparing my life verses spending my life.
24. Define sacrifice.
25. Discuss this statement, if you will not sacrifice you cannot serve.