Sunday School Class
August 16, 2020
The Victory Of Faith, Eric Ludy
Watch the Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUiwbVlAPGs
1. What is Christianity based on?
2. Write Hebrews 11:6
3. List the three characters Eric Ludy speaks of in the video.
4. What do we call fact in Christianity?
5. When faith follows truth, faith maintains __________and pulls off the ____________.
6. What is another name for the third character?
7. How does Ludy describe experience?
8. What happens when faith consults experience?
9. What is the secret to faith?
10. Describe modern Christianity.
11. What are we called?
12. What are we to believe?
13. He is ______________.
14. Discuss staring at the empty cross for three days and declaring watch what my God will do.
15. What is the Syrophoenician test spoken of in the video? Give scripture reference.
16. Who is Lazarus and what is his story?
17. Discuss the walking on water test from Peter’s perspective and from the perspective of the other disciples.
18. God is looking for _______ ________.
19. Write 1 Peter 1:7
20. Write Hebrews 10:38.
21. Faith is not __________ thinking.
22. Faith is not the power of ________ thinking.
23. Faith is _________.
24. God has promised and He cannot ________.
25. Hold to it, grit your teeth, stand at the cross and say, “_______ what my God will do!”